Monday, September 24, 2007

a new light weight star is born!


Hi, everybody! I cant say I "am a special one".. actually I was feeling I was being let behind by these new blogspot technologies. So, why not join in? I must say I had some help from a blogger (my youngest daughter). Thats fine! It is always important to catch innovations and to be always ready to learn. And if my daughter can learn how to cook a nice diner from me, I can learn how to start a blog from her - I think this is cooperative learning!
So here I am, a new blogger just after my 60th birthday!
So please get to know me!

5 comments:

L. said...

you are THE special one!

estou super orgulhosa da minha hight-tech mom!

benvinda à blogosfera! :)

beijoooo

***

olivia said...

mamma, you make so proud!!

we are in fact learning your cooking tricks and you are the most hi-tch mom in the world!! hi5, blog, msn, sms, you are truely on top of what's new!... wow...

faço minhas as palavras da leilinha, bem vinda a bloggosfera!!

Mariana said...

Uauuu, mais um bloguio para espreitar todos os dias! Bem vinda e muitas felicidades no seu blogspot!beijinhuuu

olivia said...

ja updatavas o teu blog hein mamma?? ou achas que isto de ser blogger é só direito a elogios?? na na, há deveres, deveres para com os teus fiéis leitores (neste caso leitorAs) que diariamente vêm em busca de updates...

L. said...

PoooOOOOooooosSSTTTTTTT!!!